Virtual Chalk Walk & Resilient Races: Half-Marathon
Time & Location
About the Event
The Delaware Teacher Academy Foundation believes in promoting the well-being of the whole child. During the COVID-19 pandemic, many teachers and students are looking for ways to still remain connected.
The foundation will be hosting our very own virtual races. Participants will have the choice of a Chalk Walk or Resilient Race. Regardless if you walk or run, participants may select a 5K (3.1 miles), 10K (6.2 miles), and/or Half-Marathon (13.1 miles).
Prior to each event, the participant will honor an education professional that has made a lasting impact on his/her life and learning. We encourage each participant to share a photo honoring their education professional prior starting their event and a "photo finish" on Delaware Educators Rising social media.
In order to receive a finishers medal and certificate, participants must complete the following steps:
1) Register on or before May 15th.
2) Submit photos via social media or email of the pre-event honoring and "photo finish." #DEChalkWalk or #ResilientRace
3) Upload information to the finishers form.
- Half-Marathon Member & Staff$0$00$0
- Half-Marathon Non-Member$10$100$0